What is a customer ? A customer is an individual using one of the MyBOP terminals to reserve, order and pay for a product or service available through MyBOP!
Your shopping centre allure is our priority! Offer your visitors a new experience with MyBOP! They can now plan the break in their shopping trip. They save time and you increase your sales revenue. Our proposed digital solutions allow users to spend less time in restaurants, as they have already ordered and paid. We know that the time spent in the shops in your shopping centre is more important.
MyBOP increases the likelihood of impulse buying. So why not team up with MyBOP?
Whether you’re catering for business people or tourists, the aim is to draw them in! What better way than by using the solution developed by MyBOP to make your hotel unique?
The terminals installed in the hotels allow users to reserve, order and pay in advance at restaurants, as well as to order transport services and book activities near the hotel.
Your hotel will be at the heart of your guests’ stay thanks to MyBOP!
Manage your breaks more effectively with MyBOP! 69% of workers take a lunch break of 30 minutes or longer, while the remaining 31% take less than 30 minutes for lunch. Some go so far as to skipping a lunch break altogether!
MyBOP allows professionals at your co-working space to book a table, order a meal and pay in advance at restaurants near your premises, whether they’re eating in or taking away. It also enables them to manage their break time more easily and thus work more efficiently!